Thursday 15 May 2014

Wow... Has it really been six weeks??

As the title states I haven't been on here in weeks!! So much has happened in that time but I will keep it short!

14 weeks back I talked myself into the Warhammer Fantasy Campaign 'a tale of one gamer' and was really looking forward to this new system that I had never played before!! I was so happy that I'd picked the Skaven and was really looking forward to the challenge.

As you can tell by this blog I was really into it and started on my minis straight away. 

Now as my previous post suggests I got burnt out with the painting so much so that I haven't painted for 9 weeks up until a few days ago, now naturally my wife believed that I had got bored of my new hobby just as predicted but it was more than that. I still enjoyed playing but just couldn't get motivated to paint my Skaven..

I realised that it wasn't Boardem it was just I didn't want to paint them. I didn't want to dedicate my time to it as I enjoy 40k to much. 

It was a shame because I think those Skaven that I did paint are the best minis I have ever produced but with a decision made as quick as the one to buy them I sold them all to a friend down the club. With that cash I have ordered a Landraider redeemer and commissar yarrik (the start of my guard)

I have returned to painting and have painted up the Deathwing squad I have had sitting here for weeks and when I have finished them I will add it to here

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment