Friday 7 February 2014

8th February to 14th February

Saturday 8th February

Now I know this blog is about my modelling exploits but as work takes up time I need other stuff to write about. Now I'm treating this blog a bit like a diary. Now most peoples diarys are secret and I suspect mine is too.. I can't imagine many people reading my incoherant ramblings and getting any enjoyment out of it!! So here goes....

I work in an undisclosed career and this said career involves a lot of shift work. As I have said before many of the days I am at work leave no time for any modelling activities and I have discovered that I need to find another hobby as well as sitting in a well lit room painting or in a not so well lit shop playing wargames!!

The gym!! Now I haven't been to a gym for about four years even though I have a free use of one! So last night at 2200 when I finished work one of my dear colleagues... Let's call him Clark convinced me to start training again. 

Well folks after a 9 hour shift at 2300 I want to the gym.. And let me tell you.., it sucked. I am weak and tired quickly. I suppose it's a sign that I need to take it seriously!!

Sunday 9th February 

I got back from the Gym at 0100 last night slept til 1030 this morning and boy do I regret going.. I can barely lift my arms above my head. I was only awake a few hours and had some time with the kids and the wife cooked a Bacon Lunch (sandwich to those who don't know my son) and after the few hours I was back in bed getting up again at 1800 to find my 3&1/2 year old son screaming in my face... Not that anything was wrong... Oh no he thinks this is an acceptable way to wake up someone who is sleeping!! 

So it's a night shift tonight and the kids are at the sitters tomorrow till the wife finishes work so hopefully if I don't sleep to long I may be able to get a bit of painting done. 

Monday 10th February 

Watched Thor a dark world before work no time for modelling again. This is coming a bit repetitive!! Nights shift again. Let's hope tomorrow is more productive. 

Tuesday 11th February 

Woke at 1245 thought about getting out of bed but ended up falling asleep till 1600! Kids were on form as usual and waking to a house full of people screaming is not the ideal situation for me. Was gonna do some work on my minis but have decided to get on the xbox instead. Will try and do some stuff this week!! 

Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th February 

Loads of stuff done over these last coue of days. 

Will let pics speak for themselves


Friday 14th February

As you can imagine painting and playing was a big no no but I did cook the wife steak


Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment